Friday, April 9, 2010

Exploring the Emerald City

I'm neither a writer nor a chef by any means, in fact I'm a nurse by profession. So the fact that I'm attempting to start a blog having to do with food is not something I ever would have seen myself doing. But I somehow feel inspired to do so after reading so many fun and interesting ones lately. I thought about what it was I really liked and would have any interest in sharing, and the obvious answer was food and drinks. One of my favorite things to do is explore happy hours throughout Seattle, where I live. I have even been called the happy hour queen on occasion by a couple of friends since it seems I am always talking about where I've been recently, where I'm planning to go and forever looking for the next one to add to my list. It to me has become one of the most fun and not to mention economical ways to taste your way through a city. Although I may try to share a few recipes here and there, since I enjoy to cook, love to read cookbooks and can't seem to watch enough of the Food Network, I'd love to just share some of the places and experiences I have while exploring the world of food in Seattle. Hopefully it will inspire you to venture out as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment